Monitoring of one or more machines, taking samples and performing visual inspection of molded products produced in a Clean Room environment. Operators may also be assigned to assembly, rework, or other related tasks as necessary.
This is an entry-level position where employee will gain knowledge in International Standards (ISO 9001), FDA compliance requirements (cGMP’s) and clean room protocols.
- Remove parts from machines and inspect them to ensure that they meet specifications.
- Where necessary, rework parts to correct defective conditions in order to bring them back into compliance with specifications.
- Maintain quality records to support compliance with regulations and industry standards.
- English language skills (reading, comprehending, speaking, writing).
- Basic math skills, basic data entry skills, good visual acuity, and good manual dexterity.
- Excellent work ethic.
Contact Name: Jay Sickorez
Contact Number: 978-618-5799
Contact Email: JayS@operonresource.com
Position Title: Clean Room Operator
Functional Area: Manufacturing
Position Type: Temporary; Long-Term Temporary