On-Site Support. On-going Performance.
For optimal administration and management of your contingent labor force, Operon provides On-Site Management. With this “close to the customer” approach, we provide you with a dedicated Operon Resource Manager or team who administers your Operon Gate and help manage your temporary labor directly from your facility. Recruits get to see where they might work. You get to see how we work.
Your On-Site Management team performs a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Managing labor scale-up or down on short notice.
- Ensuring safety awareness and reducing Workers’ Comp risk.
- Performing regular quality verifications to ensure optimal worker productivity.
- Tracking, documenting and reporting key metrics.
- Conducting client and worker satisfaction surveys.
- Developing Quarterly Program Reviews for the client management team.
- Managing subsequent CAPA or improvements based on reviews.
- Managing employee communications program.
- Addressing any employee relations issues or questions as they arise.
- Managing and resolving any IT issues.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
On-Site Staff Management enables impromptu meetings with your Operon On-Site Manager or team. And since Operon Site-Managers have completed a comprehensive, documented and rigorous training regimen, you can count on an effective and professional relationship.