Immediate openings for day/night shifts as an Inspector Assembler that will help in the production of medical related items within a manufacturing setting. This is a rewarding position with many of the parts assembled and inspected will help improve the lives of others.
Job Title: Inspector Assembler
Job Location: Clinton, MA
Shifts: 12 hr rotating day or night
Compensation: Starting at $12.00/hr based on shift and experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load and replenish machine
- Visual inspection of parts and products
- Monitor hoppers and feeders and remedy product jams
- Communicate with supervisor when product does not meet requirements
- High School degree or GED certificate
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Proven work history with at least two professional work-related references.
- All candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen & background check.
To apply in person:
When: Tuesday or Thursday at 9:00 am
Where: 101 Union St Clinton MA (enter at door 19 on School St)
What you’ll need: Bring the names and phone numbers of two current or former supervisors that we may contact as professional references. Please bring a resume if you have one available.
Questions: Call – (978) 368 4513
Jobs for Today. Skills for Tomorrow.