Job Summary: This position is responsible for a variety of duties related to specialized medical product/device Inspection and Packing (manual and automated), including product quality and meeting standard output levels.
- Operate inset mold machine.
- Monitor, handle and disposition finished parts from the machine.
- Check all components and finished assemblies for visual defects: contamination, flash, shorts burns.
- Package product according to policies and procedures.
- Rotating 12 hour
- Days and/or Nights
- Weekend only shifts available
- Part time “on call” shifts available
- English language skills (reading, comprehending, speaking, writing).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Accuracy, manual dexterity, visual acuity, basic math skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.