As every company has their own unique culture, policies and protocols, Operon provides your temporary workforce with a useful orientation program tailored to your business environment. Our employee orientation process is reassuring for both HR Managers and recruits alike. A typical orientation program covers the following:
- Work Days and Shift Times.
- Reporting Protocols & Supervisor Name.
- Quality Policy.
- Safety Policies and Injury Procedures.
- Security and Building Access Procedures.
- Evacuation Procedures.
- Time Clock and other Record Keeping Requirements.
- Rules of Conduct/Rules of Work.
- Dress Code.
- Getting Paid.
- Employee Benefits.
- Essential Contact Information.
- Facility Maps.
- And all other unique nuances of your environment.
Hired temporary workers get their own tailored Orientation Spec-Sheet that they can refer to at all times.