During our initial interview and application process, candidates complete all necessary documentation so we can secure the following information:
- Personal and Contact Information.
- Education Level.
- Employment History and References.
- Notable Skills, Achievements and Relevant Experience.
- Criminal Record.
All information is entered and stored in our secure database. Previous work references are promptly contacted in accordance with our quality procedures.
Next, we ask our candidates to complete a series of fundamental skill, knowledge and aptitude tests relevant to your position requirements.
Tests can include:
- English Language and Reading Skills.
- Math and Critical Thinking Skills.
- Manual Dexterity.
- Mechanical Aptitude.
- Visual Acuity.
- Assembly & Matching.
- Basic Entry-Level Industrial Skills.
- Vernier Calipers & Basic Blue Print Reading.
- Quality Assurance Inspection Aptitude.
- And any screening tools that you have found useful for your environment.
Often, we integrate these tests or create new ones to address a particular client need. In addition to assessing skills and knowledge, the added value of these tests is that they allow us to gauge a candidate’s work ethic, ability to focus, overall attitude, and endurance. Whatever behavior (positive or negative) a worker has demonstrated in the past will likely re-surface here.