The processes, best practices and job specific instructions a healthcare production worker must retain are extensive and complex. To better prepare your temporary workers, Operon puts all candidates through a training program tailored to your manufacturing methods, logistics requirements, and positional needs. Through the use of classroom training and/or audio/visual training modules, candidates can learn the following:
- Managements Systems (ISO 9001/13485/14001/etc.).
- Complying with cGMP/QS Requirements.
- Gowning and Clean Room Protocol.
- Work Instructions Orientation.
- Device Master Record (DMR).
- Device History Record (DHR).
- ESD Training/Certification.
- Terminology and Visual Defects.
- Lean Six Sigma Orientations (5’s; 7-Wastes).
- Vernier Calipers & Basic Blue Print Reading.
- Warehouse & DC Orientation.
- Forklift Qualification.
- General Industrial Safety Training.
If needed, we can create or modify our training programs to cover specific products, manufacturing instructions and any other need-to-know matters unique to your business. Candidates are trained in all processes relevant to their position, and are then tested to see how well they’ve retained the information. This thorough training approach ensures that your temporary workforce is ready to hit the ground running, while minimizing your time spent on training.
Many of our clients have requested the use of Operon Training Modules to prepare their own full-time workforce.